Main muscles performing the movement: Triceps
Other muscles involved in movement: Chest, shoulders
Equipment and facilities: None
Method of execution
1. Stand in a position of central support (front plate) with his hands, vertically located below your shoulders.
2. For more stability, place your feet shoulder-width apart.
3. Tighten all the muscles in the torso, so keep your spine straight while lowering. Start down the road.
4. While carving, keep your elbows close to your body (or adjacent) and shoulders still.
5. Stop when your elbows lowering rise slightly above the back.
6. Hold and start raising, seeking not shifted shoulders toward your ears, nor separation shoulder or twisting your back in an arc.