- Be physically active - working out and sports
- Maintain normal body weight
- Eat Healthy
- Maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Maintain a normal blood pressure
- Maintain a stable blood sugar levels
- Do not smoke
Study participants who kept 6 of the 7 principles are sick with cancer 51 percent less than those who do not adhere to a healthy lifestyle. Those who satisfy the four indicators of cancer risk was lower by 33%, while those who adhered to at least one or two of the rules, the risk of cancer fell by 21%.
Quitting smoking was one of the factors with the greatest burden of cancer prevention. It turned out that those who cover 5-6 of the 7 criteria for a healthy life, but smoke, the risk of cancer is reduced with 25%.