The fruit, which becomes everything - compote, jam, sauce, juice, jelly, liqueur.
It is known from 4000 years ago, when cultivated in Asia and the Mediterranean. The taste is like a cross between an apple and a pear. A hard, yellowish-white flesh of quince is dry and has an astringent taste.
How to choose
- Choose berries that are large, rigid and yellow, not green areas.
- Keep them in the refrigerator in a plastic bag up to 2 months.
- Quince contains vitamin C and is rich in pectin.
- No fat and cholesterol.
- Anti-inflammatory effect of the lining of the stomach and a clamping action.
- The fruit is suitable for the following diets inflammatory diseases of the digestive organs and loose bowels.