The drink has a crisp, slightly tart taste. Source of polyphenols that neutralize harmful free radicals that attack healthy cells. Catechins (polyphenol type) have a protective effect against carcinogenic substances.
Green tea has anti-inflammatory effect can prevent sudden attacks of allergic conditions such as asthma. It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol and prevent hardening of the arteries, reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Antibacterial properties reduce tooth decay and inflammation of the gums.
Benefits of consuming green tea:
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Burn fat and increase endurance during training.
- Prolongs life.
- Prevents cancer.
- Stimulates brain activity. Used in anti-stress therapies.
- Rejuvenates the body and prevents heart attack.
- Improves heart function.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Prevent and cure diabetes.
- Treats inflammation.
- Protects the lung in smokers.
- Protects the liver from alcohol.
- Prevents tooth decay and bad breath.
- Builds bones.
- Strengthens the immune system. Prevent the flu and colds.
- Dehydrated skin.