Side navigation menu

Created with by Pablo García Fernández

{HTML}{/HTML}

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Diet to eliminate toxins from the body

Our bodies keep toxins from pesticides, herbicides and hormonal preparations which our food is processed. Factors predisposing liver and stomach and other organs to produce toxins are bacteria, viruses, excessive amounts of alcohol, coffee and other caffeine-containing drinks, smoking and certain medications.
If you are exposed to these factors or consume large quantities of cooked and processed foods, then you definitely need a cleansing of the body and give new life to your body. 
This diet is designed to remove toxins is suitable for implementation over a period of 1-2 weeks. Includes the bath adding aromatic oils of ginger, rosemary and oregano, as well as placing drops of lavender oil on the pillow for sleeping.
With this small change in habits will strengthen lymphatic activity in the body, which in turn increases sweating and acting diuretic. Thus strengthens the liver and intestines. All of these processes in the body to help the body get rid of unwanted toxins.

 Combining and following tips, you will help your body get rid of toxins:
1. Drink 2-3 liters of water (natural, mineral, purified) per day, fruit and vegetable juices, fruit tea.
2. Forget about the existence of alcohol.
3. Try to eat as much as possible fruits and vegetables.
Eat them in the form of salads, juices, fresh, lightly steamed with olive oil, cooked, sprouted, dried yogurt (skim). Steaming is a perfect healthy way to prepare vegetables like potatoes is not only advisable to cook this way. Note that when you first begin to detoxify your body can suffer from mild headaches. In such cases, massaging her temples with lavender oil, and if the pain is more severe, you will need tranquility and rest. Try to sleep, and if the pain does not go away, however, take aspirin or paracetamol (but resort to drugs as a last resort).
4. Emphasize foods with low protein content such as peas, lentils, chicken, eggs and smaller amounts of red meat. Avoid pies, pastries and fried foods are harder to digest. Include in the diet possibly more nuts, soybeans, peas and lentils, which I mentioned above.
5. Make your small snacks during the day, but more often, preferably are nuts (not salted). They have great food in this case.

 After you finish your diet (try to apply it at least two weeks), the result will not be available immediately, but will start to feel better. It is desirable to further limit the amount of food which you consumed during the diet and focus on fresh fruits and vegetables. And let this become your new way of life ... It is recommended that the ratio is 80:20, where 80% of your diet is a healthy diet, while the remaining 20% ​​include culinary delights and "pampering", stating that your body will be able to keep up the fight against this amount.

 Foods included in the plan for detoxification and allowed for consumption:
- Fruit - fresh, frozen or canned (no additives, sweeteners and preservatives). The list includes apples, bananas, pears, oranges, grapefruit, pineapple, mango, kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, nectarines, peaches, cantaloupe, watermelon and more.
- Fruit juices - the best are homemade, stating that it will not contain sugar or other sweeteners or preservatives. If you buy juice, make sure that they are "natural" and "unsweetened".
- Vegetables - fresh, frozen or cooked without salt. The list includes carrots, onions, cabbage, pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, zucchini, leeks, tomatoes, cucumbers.
- Bean and pea food - dried or cooked.
- Tofu

- Oats and oatmeal, rye products;
- Potatoes - in any form;
- Brown rice;
- Fresh fish - mackerel, cod, salmon, lobster, crab, trout, tuna and more. Avoid consumption of canned fish (mackerel, salmon, tuna). - Unsalted nuts - peanuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamias, pecans, pistachios and others.
- Unsalted seeds - sunflower or pumpkin;
- Natural popcorn - without sugar or salt;
- Natural yogurt;
- Olive oil and balsamic vinegar;
- Garlic, ginger and fresh herbs;
- Black pepper;
- Copper;
- Water - at least 2 liters a day (preferably mineral);
- Herbal and fruit teas.


 Permitted desserts:
- Fresh fruits;
- Natural yogurt with honey;
- Popcorn (no salt or sugar);
- Unsalted nuts and seeds.

  
Foods to avoid during a detox:
- Red meat, chicken or turkey and any sausages, burgers, pates;
- Milk, cheese, eggs, cream;
- Butter and margarine;
- Foods containing flour such as bread, croissants, cereals, cakes, tarts, biscuits, chocolates, desserts, cakes, etc.
- Chips, crackers, salted nuts;
- Chocolates, sweet (jam, fruit jellies, jams) and sugar;
- Processed, prepared, cooked and prepared sauces;
- Alcohol;
- Coffee and tea
- Sauces, pickles, salad dressings, mayonnaise;
- Salt;
- Soft drinks and juices soluble dietetic ones.