2. Always have breakfast. You do not have to be a huge breakfast. A boiled egg and some cheese will give enough start to the day.
3. Take sources of protein with each meal.
4. If you want to breakfast can add a piece of fruit.
5. Keep good snacks at work or at home. So you will always have something to fund your body even when you are busy and have no time to leave or prepare food.
6. Prepare food from home when you have to be in a place where you can not secure it. So you will always eat good food and not reach for easily accessible sweet and salty snacks.
7. Clean your house: dispose everything you tempted to interfere and create good eating habits. Remove the cake and prepare frozen yogurt with berries. Give roasted nuts and buy raw. Remove the sugar bowl on the table and put honey in its place. Over time, your home will shelter less harmful foods.
8. Limit processed foods, trans fats, flavors and preservatives.
9. Limit coffee. Instead, mix a refreshing green tea or water with lemon.
10. Provide enough essential fats in your diet from fish, olive oil. Do not avoid animal fat found in meat and dairy products. Consume natural sour cream and butter.
11. Drink 2-3 liters of water a day. If you exercise, you can add more liquid.
12. Consume food close to their natural state. Choose natural full-fat dairy products, fresh meat and fish.
13. Experiment with foods and combinations with them. A healthy eating can also be varied.
14. Learn to have fun and eat healthy. You do not have to suffer because you are in a restaurant or on vacation. Order a salad with olive oil instead of oil, fish grilled instead of fried, etc. Impress your friends with your health care in any situation.
15. Beat temptation. If you're still tempted to chop food is not so good for you, remember that the constant and healthy living habits, not permanent deprivation are the way to a healthy and happy body. If you are missing a lot of food, eat less and enjoy the flavor without overdoing it.