1. Squats to slip under low fixed rope - movements of this exercise mainly loaded legs and waist. They run continuously for one minute, by which time, if you follow a regular rhythm you should be able to do 35 to 40 repetitions.
2. After squats and rest before the next exercise, a series of air strikes combined (fighting shadow), aimed at warming the hands. The duration of this break is 30 seconds.
3. Push-ups with feet placed in hanging ropes - each leg winds through the handles hanging low ropes, hands placed on the floor. This situation makes a push up followed by twisting and lateral bending of the knees to the right. Second push up, does is followed by folding the left leg. This alternation is maintained until the end of the execution of the exercise. Here again the length is one minute, and the optimal number of reps - 15-18
4. For the rest, it is implemented 30-second series of complex strokes with hands in the air (combat shadow), and here I can turn on and kick.
5. Spend each of his hands in elastic handles and start hitting on the punching bag, which should preferably be placed on the floor in a supine position to achieve maximal back muscle tension. Duration of exercise - one minutes.
6. Rest - 30 seconds in the air strikes (fighting shadow)
7. Lie on your back on the floor and hold one dumbbell in each hand. Start lifting and twisting pelvis sideways while exporting arms with weights overhead. You also need to have every alternation twisting pelvis right then - left. Duration of exercise - one minute, the optimal number of reps - 20-25.
8. Rest - 30 seconds in the air strikes and kicks (fighting shadow), they can be rotated and squats.
9. From standing, hold one dumbbell with both hands, lift it at ear level and begin to rotate around the axis of the head. The movement is circular and is made for 30 seconds from left to right and then changing direction - from right to left. Total - one minute and 20 to 25 repetitions.
This is the whole workout.