Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Type: Mains wiring
Main muscles performing the movement: Medium back
Other muscles involved in movement: Latisimusi
Equipment and facilities: Lever / Smith Machine
Movement: N / A
Method of execution
1. Put lever Smith machine at a height of about one meter above the ground.
2. Place the bench on which to lean fifth at the desired height to Smith machine (can not bench!)
3. Lie down and take a starting position, lift your hips and straighten the legs and spine in a straight line without bend your arms at the elbows.
4. Assess whether the position of the supporting bench is perfect for this purpose and continue or correct it.
5. After adjustments lever under the bed again, select grip, lift hips and slowly lift your body to the lever.
6. Raises a long distance between the lever and the center point where your body meets lever stops falling.
7. Hold and slowly lower to the starting position.