Other muscles involved in movement: Latisimusi, middle back
Mandatory Equipment: Belt, burden
Movement: N / A
Method of execution
- Put your belt for weights and capture it to disk from barbell or other encumbrance.
- Catch for the lever as your hands point to the body narrow grip, bend your knees and cross your ankles.
- Start recruiting, trying to feel the load on the biceps.
- The upper phase of the movement spine bending backwards to abbreviate maximum lateralis.
- Once your beard is displayed above the lever, hold for a moment and return gradually to the starting position.