Other muscles involved in movement: Triceps
Mandatory Equipment: barbell
METHOD OF PERFORMANCE
- Sit on a bench with a straight back made while holding the barbell in front of chest with palms forward. Grip shall be wider than the width of the shoulders and have an angle of 90% between the lower arm and upper arm, while moving the barbell downwards. This is your start position.
- After taking the barbell with the correct grip, lift over your head by locking arms.
- Now descend the barbell behind the neck while breathe slowly.
- Lift up and get ready to return the bar to the starting position while exhaling.
- Slowly descend the barbell to the starting position while inhaling. This is one repetition.