Main muscles performing the movement: Abs
Other muscles involved in movement: Exercise is isolated
Mandatory Equipment: Not required
Movement: N / A
Method of performance
1. Lie on the floor with knees bent and feet on the surface at a distance of about 50 to 60 inches apart. Be sure your hands are stretched sideways to the body. This will be your starting position.
2. Make a curve forward and upward through the torso to the right side and touch your right heel, holding for a second. Exhale performing it.
3. Now slowly return to the starting position while inhaling.
4. Now repeat the movement on your left side. Exhale and return to starting position while inhaling. After touching both feet, then you made a repetition.
5. Make the required number of repetitions.