Hot summer days are often the reason to get rid of the exercises at home and jogging in the park. Consider the following few tips and you will do regular workouts even during the hottest summer days.
1. Determine the time for exercise, so to avoid hottest part of the day - avoid doing cardio exercises for weight loss between 10 am and 6 pm. The best time to train in the summer is in the morning before sunrise, when it's cooler weather or in the evening after sunset.
2. Drink water - drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Even if you are not thirsty to drink water. Especially noteworthy are the various sports drinks that obtain such minerals and salts.
3. Dress appropriately - wear light and bright sports team.
4. If you exercise outdoors, protect your skin with sunscreen lotion - required at least factor 15, wear a hat and sunglasses. Apply the lotion 20 minutes before going out. It is also good to focus on foods rich in antioxidants.
5. If overheating, pour with water head and body.
If you feel discomfort, despite these precautions, stop training. If symptoms persist, consult a specialist.
The exercises in the summer are not the most pleasant. Be smart and train during the cooler parts of the day with a suitable team and enough water. Above all, listen to your body and have fun!