Side navigation menu

Created with by Pablo García Fernández

{HTML}{/HTML}

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Training Motivation for everyone!

IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST TRAIN LIKE THE BEST!

Confidence comes from discipline and training.

 First, do enough training. Then believe in yourself and say: I can do it. Tomorrow is my day. And then say: the person in front of me, he is just a human being as well; he has two legs, I have two legs, that is all. That is mentally how you prepare.

A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.

 The training of children is a profession, where we must know how to waste time in order to save it.

Priests are not men of the world; it is not intended that they should be; and a University training is the one best adapted to prevent their becoming so.

 What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.

 Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

 Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.

 Trust should be the basis for all our moral training.


No comments:

Post a Comment